The Banana Bucket List
- Visit the county where my family comes from in Ireland
- Travel to all 50 States (20/50 thus far)
- Take a photography class (need to get a good camera first)
- Take a cooking class
Ride on the London EyeTrip to Europe, 2007 SnorkelAruba!
- Go to Australia
- Swim with Dolphins
- View Paris from the top of the Eifel Tower
- Visit and African Country
- Spend a summer teaching in a third world country
Take a dancing class with Justin
- Become a fitness instructor
- Go on a vacation with my family – while we are all adults
Run a RaceFirst Race: 10K!! Complete a Half MarathonRidgefield Pamby Race Recap
- Complete a Triathlon
- Run a MARATHON!!!!!!
Become a teacherFirst Day: August 23, 2010! Teach in a low income environmentOn to my second year of closing the achievement gap!
- Chill at the top of the Seattle Space Needle
Drink a Guinness a in the Guinness Factory in DublinTrip to Europe, 2007 Visit Niagara FallsGood thing I had so many soccer tournaments Swim in the Gulf of MexicoSanibel Island Family Trip
- Go on a Cruise
Travel to a tropical island
- Make a Scarf (the right way..)
- Have Children
- Continue my education
- Learn how to rock climb. and climb a rock.
- Zip Line
- Publish an article.. in something.. somewhere
See a World Cup Soccer GameWomen’s World Cup ’99 at the Meadowlands
- Go to the Olympics… here in the US or else where
- Spend a couple of weeks traveling around Europe (UK, Italy, France, Greece, Germany, Spain, Slovakia, Portugal)
Walk to Susan G. Komen 3-Day for a CureJuly 2011 - AMAZING!
- Be a Crew Member in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for a Cure
- Raise money to fight Pancreatic Cancer
- Go waterskiing
Go to an NFL Football Game11/27/11 – New York Jets
- Go to an NBA Basketball Game
Go to an MLB Baseball GameMany times – would love to see more stadiums, though!
- Scuba Dive
Complete a Tough Mudder Race – or something of the like- I AM A TOUGH MUDDER
- Ride on a motor cycle
- Attend a Blogger Conference
- Be in the audience of a TV show.. (game show.. talk show.. whatever)
Coach …COACH MORE
- Go to the Cherry Blossom Festival
- Grow my own vegetable garden
- Bake fancy cupcakes/cakes
Create a blog Adopt/Rescue a DogMeet COLBY!
Now – this list may grow exponentially – and I hope to knock every single item off!
But above all – I want to find happiness in each and every day of my life. I want to celebrate my worth and the worth of others. I want to love myself for who I am – and live an honest and fulfilling life.