Sometimes, you just get busy and your blog gets neglected for an extended period of time. It happens. I saw this post on Ashley’s blog and thought it was fun – so I’m giving it shot!
I’m gearing up for a new school year and my dear, dear Ethan and Madeline are at their second full day of school (enter sobs…). I’ll post about our transitions at some point. Right now it is hard to think about…
1. I’m happiest when my beautiful children are smiling, happy, and cuddly.
2. Especially when we get out of the house with Daddy and enjoy our time as a family.
3. I’ve always wanted to learn how to knit and/or sew. (Weird?! yes, I know)
4. My family and I are very close. My parents and brother have been instrumental in our surviving the first months with twins and my father-in-law LOVES facetiming his grandbabies
5. I was a terrible clarinet player. I wanted to play an instrument in middle school and promptly quit 2 weeks later when I really just could NOT read music.
6. My first job was at the Gap. Uhh..talking about spending every penny you make..
7. I could probably eat dark chocolate everyday. In fact, I do unless I am cleansing..
8. I stole… my husband’s heart.
9. I was born on the same day as Alicia SIlverstone (??) lol had to google to find someone
10. My all-time favorite film is Love and Basketball, 13 Going on 30
11. I make a pretty mean… uhm. Bottle?
12. I am still mad I didn’t pursue nursing while in college.
13. I met my husband at a bar. Ha.
14. I always knew I wanted to get a dog (but oh man, he really tests my patience with two little ones..)
15. I’m not afraid to go to bed early on a Friday night. Before children this held true, too. I need an abnormal amount of sleep to be happy.
16. I make the best eh.. I guess you’d have to ask those who consume my food.
17. I have almost no diapers left. Uh oh.
18. I always cry when I think about just how fast my babies are growing up and I cry when I think about being away from them every day.
19. I am an American but I don’t really care about politics.
20. I spent a lot of time getting my twins on the same schedule. Twin mommas know how important it is to get your kiddos sleeping and eating at the same time.
21. I wish my folks would stay exactly as they are. Wouldn’t change a thing about them!
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with Polly Pocket.
23. I believe if everyone was more patient the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand people who are late.
25. Whenever Law and Order is on, I’ll watch it.
What makes you the happiest?!
Have a great day