Happy Friday! The heat waves continues here in CT – yesterday was quite warm – I ended up taking my run indoors – but I did go to the pool for a good two hours. The water was so refreshing. I always forget how lovely it feels to get into a pool on a hot day – until my first dip of the season!
Onto Five for Friday things
Five Things I Accomplished this Week:
- Got my oil changed. It was overdue.. I was waiting until school got out..
- Had my second dress fitting
- Made my first wedding DIY project
- Picked out the tuxedos for Justin/the Groomsmen (okay.. Justin helped with that).
- Made two doctors appointments (Including a physical. YEAH SUMMER BUCKET LIST)
Five Things I Plan to Do This Weekend:
- A little fitness photo shoot tonight with my former trainer
- Lay out at the pool
- Visit with the rent and bro
- Possible trip to the city to celebrate the birthday of one of my college roommates
- Second bridal shower on Sunday!
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- Dinner last night: Grilled Chicken over a spinach salad
- Lunch yesterday: Turkey Sandwich with a bowl of broccoli slaw
- Breakfast yesterday: Oatmeal with blueberries and SSB
- Dinner Wednesday: Whole Foods Salad Bar after my mani/pedi
- Lunch Wednesday: Greek Yogurt Mess
Last Five Workouts:
- Thursday: 7 mile run (8:20/mi); core work
- Wednesday: 20 mile bike ride (Stationary. I didn’t go 20 miles away)
- Tuesday: Leg Circuit w/ Bike Cardio Bursts
- Monday: Step Class
- Sunday: Boot Camp
Five Songs I am Currently Loving
- Solo – IYAZ (it’s an oldie, but I play it on repeat)
- Payphone – Maroon 5
- We are Young – Fun
- La Vie Boheim (from Rent.. I go through obsessive periods..)
- PEANUT BUTTER JELLY
Yeah. During the last week of school, we’d have dance parties during snack and this was our favorite song! I’ve since downloaded it on my ipod and listen to it often!
What 5 things did you accomplish this week?