It’s been a while since I’ve done a Five for Friday post – so I figured this would be a great way to kick off the long weekend!
We have a half day at school today – which is fabulous. This also knocks down the countdown to 14 more school days. Four of those are half days – and 10 are fully days. The final PUSH. Vacation is so close, I can practically TASTE it! (It tastes really good, if you were wondering).
Before we move on though – I have been LOVING all of the challenge suggestions you’ve posted on my Slow Cooker giveaway! I am definitely going to try to incorporate ALL of these into my fitness routine! Go check them out if you haven’t yet – or write your own for a chance to win the slow cooker! *Remember, this isn’t a random giveaway – so you have to post a challenge to be entered *
Last Five People I talked to on the Phone:
- My MOH – doing the Color me Rad with her manana ..
- My mother/rest of my family. I talk to them daily
- The intern who is working in my classroom – asking me what was for homework
- My insurance company regarding a stupid fender bender I got in at the end of April. (Don’t get me started…)
- Our bus driver Wednesday. It was time to leave and he was no where in site!
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- Breakfast today was a banana and a protein shake
- Dinner last night was an egg and cheese sandwich with Veggies
- Lunch yesterday was Grilled chicken over a bed of lettuce
- Snack: Watermelon
- Snack: Greek Yogurt (plain) with orange liquid stevia and dark cocoa powder. OMG SO GOOD!
Last Five Places that I have Traveled:
- Aquarium on Wednesday for a field trip (which was only annoying because my house is 5 min from the place.. so I had to drive 20 min to work.. to take a bus back.. then take the bus back to school.. to drive myself right back home. Ooof.
- To my parents’ house (for the past two weekends to meet with the priest and for my bridal shower).
- To New York for my first dress fitting
- Vermont – for the Tough Mudder
- NYC last month to meet with a college friend
Next Five Places I WILL Travel:
- Hartford – tomorrow for the Color me Rad 5K
- Justin’s parents’ house for a Memorial Day BBQ
- The beach. Hopefully SOON.
- To a friends wedding in July
- ARUBA. Honeymoon. August. CAN’T WAIT!
Five Awesome Things that Happened in May:
- Justin and I completed a TOUGH MUDDER!
- I had my first bridal shower!
- I found out that I would be teaching 1st Grade next year!
- My wedding dress came in and I had the chance to try it on!
- I got my hair did.. roots be GONE!
Five Things I am Looking Forward to in June:
- A good friend from HS is having her bridal shower
- I am having my second bridal shower
- Field day at school
- A yankee game
- The LAST day of school!
Last Five Workouts:
- Wednesday – 50 min elliptical & 15 minute core work
- Tuesday – 4.5 mile run & 20 minutes core work
- Monday – 10 min elliptical & 55 minute legs
- Sunday – Boot Camp Conditioning & 3 mile run
- Last Friday – 3 mile walk with Colby & rolling/stretching.
So go ahead.. give me Five of something! Or.. just tell me your plans for the long weekend!!